Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center and Turnagain Arm Tour
This tour is a wildlife and scenic photographers dream come true!
want to view Alaska wildlife up-close!
Turnagain Arm Tour
There’s a good chance of viewing Dahl sheep, as well as some chance of seeing some of Cook Inlets 350 Beluga whales and an eagle or two. Your guide will share with you interesting facts about the history of the area from discovery by Captain Cook to the Gold Rush in in the late 1800’s to the devastating ’64 9.2 earthquake.
Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
At the 140-acre Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, jaws drop in awe-even those of longtime Alaskans. AWCC’s mission is to provide refuge for orphaned, injured and ill animals-those that can’t survive in the wild.
The center also educates visitors about Alaska’s Wildlife
Amateur photographers have the opportunity to take award winning photographs of animals displayed in their natural, "wild", behavior.Come be a part of these exciting programs!
Average price for this tour is $99.00
- Online BookingBook Online & Get 30% to 50% Off *Online booking prices reflect Savings .
- Entrance to the AWCC Adult: $12.50 per person, Child: $9.00 per person (ages 4 – 12)
- Great discount Must book online to receive this great discount.
- FREE PICKUPFree pickup from Anchorage area Hotels.
Gratuities not included.
(The vehicle Stops at convenient locations for snacks and beverages)
- Guide deluxe van tour along Turnagain Arm.
- Scenic stops along Turnagain Arm to view mountain scenery.
- Visit to the Begich Boggs Visitors Center
- Visit the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center for an up close look at Alaska’s most spectacular animals.
- Return transportation to Anchorage with picturesque photo stops.
- 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
- 1:30 pm - 6:30 pm